Coming Up with a Powerful Topic for a Dissertation on Autism
There are a number of strategies for writing a great dissertation on autism, but despite their differences all seem to point to one important key: choosing a great topic. This comes a lot easier for some students than it does others, and we fully understand that you have probably come here for some suggestions. So here are a number of autism dissertation topics for you to use free of charge:
- What are the biggest challenges posed by early testing and diagnosis of autism in children? Does this help or negatively affect the way a student develops and interacts with others?
- According to recent studies what physiological factors have affected the prediction of autism? Is anything associated with chemicals and if so what are companies doing to prevent?
- How effective have social organizations that support or advocate autism awareness in affecting policy or behavior change in the public? Is autism a type of disorder that must be addressed?
- How are new programs helping patients who have been diagnosed with autism cope with the stressful situations that arise at work? Are patients seeing more or less barriers?
- What are the most effective methods for caring for autism patients who have shown little to know improvement in their abilities to communicate their feelings and emotions?
- How do children who begin to show little to know interest in facial expressions before their first birthday go on to develop clear autistic symptoms as early as the age of three?
- What evidence is there in support of Autism being a primarily a genetic disease? What evidence supports the idea that autism can occur in children as a result to exposure to chemicals?
- Should children on the lower end of the autistic spectrum be afforded the opportunity to attend regular classes with their peers? Do you think it’s fair for other students to cope?
- What effects does music have on autistic patients? Do patients of different age groups have different responses and is there a correlation between responses and styles of music?
- What are the differences and similarities to some educational programs determine whether or not they should continue to receive state funding? Should students be relocated at any point?
- Conduct an analysis for the major symptoms of autism and provide a system for early detection and treatment for children who are just starting elementary school or Kindergarten.
- How are children affected when they are near adults who have been diagnosed with autism? Do they experience any form of developmental or emotional problems as a result of this?
- What evidence is there to support the link between autism and GI disorders in children? Are treatments adjusting to accommodate for this new hypothesis about this link?
- How strong is the link between infant vaccinations as a cause for autistic behavior in young children? How have pro-vaccinators used the health community to respond to these claims?
- Which medications have proven to be the most successful in preventing the autism in children who are predisposed to its development because of genetic reasons?